We aim to:
- Provide access to affordable, ethical groceries (especially staple foods), and to increase the range of such goods available in the Southampton area;
- Promote an ethical and sustainable lifestyle in general, and veganism in particular, by providing all the everyday grocery requirements of vegans and other ethical shoppers under one roof, making an ethical lifestyle practical and convenient;
- Operate in an environmentally friendly manner;
- Provide information to our customers about the ethics and sustainability of our products and the food chain in general;
- Support local businesses and other co-operatives and social enterprises in the supply chain;
- Promote co-operation and co-operatives;
- Adhere to our ethical policy.